Luxury self-catering holiday cottages
Welcome to your home away from home.
Our luxury cottages, especially designed with your comfort and enjoyment in mind, are all tastefully decorated and fully equipped. They come in sizes suitable for two people up to six, and we also have the Snowdrop Cottage, a five-sleeper which is specially adapted for disabled guests. Our Ribby Hall Village self-catering holiday cottages have everything you need for the perfect break.
What you can expect from your cottage...
- Personal in-cottage entertainment (TV with Freeview channels and DVD/Blu-ray player)
- Modern comforts (kitchen fully equipped with oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster, kettle, crockery, utensils, and cutlery)
- Classic personal hygiene facilities (bath, shower, sink and toilet; many cottages also have an ensuite bathrooms)
- Luxury essentials (fresh linen, towels and locally sourced mini-toiletries)
- Al fresco dining options (patio with picnic table)
- Fresh linen, towels and cottage servicing available at an additional cost.
- Travel cots and high chairs may be requested for infants.
- All our accommodation is non-smoking.