- Open plan layout
- Two sets of sliding patio doors
- Feature media unit with shelving in the lounge
- Kitchen island with breakfast bar and two bar stools
- Master en-suite with shower
- Family bathroom with bath
The bespoke Tingdene Sherwood is the final lodge to arrive to complete the latest and most prestigious development at Ribby Hall Village. This luxury lodge sits perfectly in its surroundings just a short stroll away from the exclusive lakeside setting.
Upon entering the lodge through the beautifully decorated and contemporary hall-way, you are greeted with the spacious bright living area that combines the lounge, kitchen and dining area.
To the lounge you will find the feature media unit with shelving, coffee table, a four-seater corner sofa and a double sofa offering lots of seating for you and your guests. The spacious living area features two beautiful sliding doors allowing access to your outside decking.
The kitchen is incredibly stylish with calm whites, subtle tones of grey and oak; it is as functional as it is beautiful. The kitchen boasts a fridge/freezer, dishwasher, wine-cooler and stainless steel electric oven.
The kitchen island includes a breakfast bar making this the perfect space to entertain family and friends, if you are planning on hosting dinner parties, just next to the kitchen is the dining area with six chairs and pendant lights that illuminate the space.
The master bedroom has an abundance of space, directly attached is the en-suite bathroom with a shower. Bedroom two has two single divan beds, whilst bedroom three has a double, both spacious and comfortable for anyone who comes to stay. There is also a family bathroom with a bath.
A distinctively designed luxury lodge that is sure to impress
1 King Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
1 Double Bed
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org