- Architecturally inspired stepped roof profile
- Lounge with lake views, & feature gas fire
- Acrylic stone worktops and breakfast island with stools
- Host of integrated kitchen appliances
- Master en suite bathroom with walk-in rainfall shower & his & hers basins
The Aspire Modena is luxury personified from start to finish. In each room there has been no expense spared and is a real eye catcher. This property is ideal for hosting those festive season parties or enjoying time with the family during the summer evenings. Modern day finishing meets exposed oak wood to capture the real essence of this property.
This luxury lodge has been custom designed for Reeds Bay. It includes a large kitchen with centre island; and spacious dining area. The lounge has a wall mounted smart television with seating surrounding, along with a feature log burner effect gas fire. The holiday home has views of the boating lake and benefits from the spacious nature of a corner plot.
The bedrooms speak true luxury and comfort. Full height feature headboards over pocket sprung mattresses are set between split wood panelled alcoves with feature bedside pendant lights.
The main bathroom and en-suite are truly spaces to enjoy. The vanity units with full width backlit mirrors and hanging pendant lights either side of the his and hers sink wouldn’t be amiss in a 5-star hotel suite. Rainfall showers and feature alcoves set the bathrooms off with an extra touch of that something truly special.
*Images are for illustration purposes only
1 King Bed
1 Double Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org