- Open plan living area
- Snug room from the lounge
- Kitchen island
- Master en-suite
- Long licence term
This is a truly panoramic home that lets the outside in from the large windows and bifold doors to the front aspect. As you step into the lodge to the kitchen you will find the rich colours and textures of the units and worktop all brought together with the parquet effect flooring and rustic beams. There is a host of integrated appliances such as a large fridge freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and microwave. The kitchen island is a great addition adding additional work top space. Through to the lounge you will find the wall mounted electric fire adding to the cosy atmosphere, with plenty of seating on offer from the freestanding sofa, two chairs and footstool. There is more on offer for the living space from the snug which has wall mounted shelves and can be used as an extra bedroom, an office or a tranquil reading room.
From the central hallway you will find the family bathroom with a bath and the two bedrooms. The master bedroom is luxurious with lots of storage on offer from the walk-through wardrobe which opens up to the large en-suite shower room. The second bedroom has twin beds with vanity unit and a wardrobe. Throughout the lodge the furnishings are tasteful and luxurious with elegant curtains, statement headboards and Moroccan styled light fittings. Turn your dream of owning a Rivendale into a reality today.
Located on an executive area on the village with mains gas, large decking with great views of the landscape and private parking area.
1 Double Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing email@example.com