- Open plan living area
- Freestanding dining table & chairs
- Integrated appliances
- Master en-suite
- Fully sited with decking included
The Marlow is a spacious holiday home with an open plan layout and warm oak wood effects to add to the luxurious feel. If you enjoy home cooked meals, you will be impressed with the L shaded kitchen with lots of work top space and integrated appliances. Enjoy meals as a family around the freestanding glass top dining table with plush velvet chairs, complementing the high gloss shaker style cabinets in the kitchen.
There is ample seating from the two free standing sofas offering maximum comfort, set around the electric fire. The front patio doors offer access to the Juliet balcony, open them up in the summer and allow the outside in.
The master bedroom has an en-suite WC and offers lots of storage space from the top cabinets and shelving as well as a dressing table unit. The curtains are bright and fun, and with the additional blinds you are sure to have a great nights sleep.
The second bedroom has twin beds with overhead storage as well as a wardrobe. The main bathroom has a wash basin with a mirror fronted cabinet above, WC and shower.
The Marlow will live up to your every expectation with its exceptional specification and would be perfect for all the family to enjoy many holidays to come.
1 Double Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org