The Marlow has some great features and is perfect for those looking for an open plan layout
- Luxurious freestanding sofa
- Freestanding dining table and chairs
- En-suite master bedroom
- Wrap around decking overlooking grassland
- Outdoor seating area
As you enter the holiday home you will find the well laid out L-Shaped kitchen with lots of worktop space. The kitchen has a range of appliances from the integrated fridge/freezer, microwave, oven & hob as well as a dishwasher. Enjoy meals around the freestanding glass top dining table with four upholstered dining chairs.
There is ample seating in the lounge from the contemporary L-Shaped sofa, with the added advantage of being a sofa bed for extra guests, set around the feature electric fireplace. To the front you will find front opening patio doors allowing lots of natural light in and access to the decking.
The master bedroom is en-suite with a w/c and basin. Enjoy a great night’s sleep in the king-sized bed, there its lots of storage on offer from the fitted wardrobes, cupboards to either side of the bed as well as a dressing table. The second bedroom has twin beds, fitted wardrobe and overhead storage cupboards. The main family bathroom has a w/c, basin with a mirrored cupboard above and a shower.
This holiday home is furnished internally and includes and outside corner seating area on the wrap around decking overlooking the grassland area to the rear as well as a flagged patio area.
1 Double Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org