This two-story Nordica lodge is one of the most luxurious holiday homes on the village situated in an exclusive, gated community called Reeds Bay. The Nordica is the first of its kind with an incredible structure and design, including an internal stairwell to a roof terrace where you can watch the sun set over the lake.
The open plan living provides a sociable setting for all to enjoy. As you enter the vestibule you will find the striking kitchen with a tile-framed island, the kitchen contains all the integrated appliances expected, plus a sociable breakfast bar. The vaulted-ceiling of the generous living area ensures that you will be struck by a feeling of space. The dining area can easily seat six with the lounge offering after-dinner comfort on two cosy sofas, around a Scandinavian designer gas log burner for those chilly winter evenings. The lounge has a home entertainment system with speakers and tv’s included with the home.
The master bedroom is luxurious with a super king bed, vaulted ceiling with exposed timber ridge beams and a walk-in wardrobe for all your holiday clothes. You will also be delighted with the en-suite shower room, the master suite really is impressive.
The second bedroom has a double bed, whilst the third bedroom has two single beds, perfect for children. The family bathroom has a contemporary bath as well as a shower. The muted and neutral colour palette, warm textures and modern Scandi-influences combine to make this lodge a visual treat and create a calming atmosphere to relax.
1 Super King Bed
1 Double Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing email@example.com