- Corner sofa & matching accent chair in the lounge
- Kitchen with integrated appliances & oak effect worktops
- En-Suite Master Bedroom
- Recently fitted air conditioning in Lounge & En-suite
- 15 Year Licence remaining
Whether you are a couple or a family who need space but don’t want to compromise on style, the well-presented Clarendon has features you are sure to love. With exceptional storage and quality finishing touches throughout this makes for a fantastic holiday home.
The lounge area of the Clarendon is homely, partially set away from the kitchen. The kitchen and dining area is a good size for social or family gatherings. The modern and simple design houses everything you may need neatly and efficiently.
The master bedroom is finished with a warm colour scheme and upholstered headboard as well as benefitting from an en-suite. The two additional bedrooms are twins but you will find one has been made into a double with the beds joined together. There is a main bathroom with a shower, perfect for all the family to use.
The Clarendon is fully sited with a deck, shed and private parking area, set in lovely surroundings overlooking the village.
1 Double Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing email@example.com