Arcabo Glass House
The Arcabo Glass House is a high quality holiday home offering you the perfect lodge to relax and enjoy
- Open plan living area
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar
- En-Suite master bedroom
- Large wrap around decking
- Rattan garden furniture included
- New oven
- Long Licence: 35 years
The Arcabo Glass house is a luxurious holiday lodge located on one of the executive areas of the village with an abundance of space inside and out. Upon entering the lodge you will find a fully equipped kitchen with integrated appliances from a dishwasher, fridge, new freezer and a 5 ring gas hob. There is also plumbing available should you wish to install a washing machine. The breakfast bar is a great addition to the kitchen offering extra dining and countertop space.
In the living area you will find the new two-piece leather suite with matching footstool and recliner chair to sink into whilst watching your favourite movies on the flat screen wall mounted tv with surround sound system included. The dining area is positioned in a lovely spot by the large floor to ceiling windows with a glass top dining table and four leather chairs, prefect for home cooked holiday meals.
The master bedroom will provide the relaxation you need, sink into the luxurious king-sized bed or enjoy a soak in the full-sized bath in the en-suite, but if you prefer showers you will find a walk in shower. The second bedroom has a double bed. Both bedrooms have flat screen televisions and offer lots of storage from the fitted wardrobes. For extra guests, the living area in this lodge provides ample space for you to add a sofa bed giving the opportunity to sleep up to six people. The main bathroom has a walk-in shower, sink with vanity unit for storing your toiletries and a large mirror.
Allow the outside in by opening the French patio doors leading out onto the recently installed large wrap around decking with new patio furniture included. The position of this holiday home really makes the most of the sun, you can enjoy the sun from sunrise to sunset.
Set amongst idyllic grounds, if it is relaxation you are after, this lodge will offer you the perfect getaway, all you will need to do is unpack your bags and enjoy.
1 King Bed
1 Double Bed
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org