- Open plan layout
- Feature fire
- Master en-suite
- Beautiful location overlooking the woodland trail
- Hot Tub
This holiday home has been completely refurbished internally; the living area is open plan with front opening patio doors. The freestanding sofa is set around a beautiful modern feature fire, creating the perfect space for relaxing.
The open-plan kitchen-diner has a free-standing table with stylish bar chairs which neatly combines the two areas together. There is plenty of entertaining space for having family and friends over.
The kitchen offers lots of space for cooking, in a country cottage style with an impressive wood-effect paired neatly with cream cupboard fronts which have soft-close hinges. The kitchen is complete with an integrated oven, grill and microwave. There is a tall larder cupboard to one side of the oven and an integrated fridge-freezer to the other. Then comes the convenience, there is an integrated washing machine and dishwasher meaning you can enjoy your home-from-home with minimum fuss.
The master bedroom is sure to offer a good night’s sleep, while the tall wardrobes provide ample hanging space, there is also a dressing table with a mirror, upholstered stool with drawers to the side and storage above. In addition, the main bedroom is en-suite with WC and a wash basin.
The second bedroom has twin beds, whilst the third bedroom has been made into a double. The main bathroom has a large shower cubicle, a WC and wash basin which is mounted on a useful cupboard.
Factor in other additional extras such as the large decking with sunk in seven seater hot tub this makes a stunning holiday home.
1 Double Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
1 Double Bed
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
£79,000 (Was 85,000)
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org