- Integrated Appliances
- Spacious living area
- Master en-suite
- Air Conditioning
The Ambleside has a real welcoming feel as soon as you enter. The kitchen has a fresh colour scheme including warm, natural textures and a full height splash back. Modern touches include soft-close doors and drawers, and an integrated oven with a separate 5 burner hob. There is plenty of storage – including a wine rack for those special occasions. The kitchen-diner has a central, free-standing table and high backed chairs which neatly combines the two areas together.
Front opening patio doors allow lots of natural light in, leaving the living area feeling bright and spacious. The cosy log burner style electric fire, and large comfy sofas make the living room the perfect place to relax and unwind, with the additional Bluetooth sound system making it easy to listen to your favourite music or watch a film – perfect for those rainy days.
The master bedroom will make you as comfortable on holiday as you would be at home. The bed lifts up for additional storage if required, while the tall wardrobes provide ample hanging space. There is also a dressing table with a mirror, upholstered stool with drawers to the side and storage above. The master is en-suite with shower, WC and a wash basin which is mounted on a handy storage cupboard. There is shelving for your bathroom necessities and the towel rail will keep your towels warm.
The second bedroom has 3ft twin beds with a good-sized wardrobe and a stylish dressing table. The main bathroom has a large shower cubicle, a WC and wash basin which again is mounted on a useful cupboard. There is storage space too with a shelf above the WC and cupboards above that.
This holiday home has 15 years remaining on the Licence, is fully sited with deck and its own private parking area.
1 King Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing email@example.com