Offering unmatched elegance and furnished with all the amenities to make for extra special getaways
- Entrance hall
- Carpet underlay throughout
- Matt finish Chateaux grey aluminum cladding
- TV point in all bedrooms
- Front patio doors
The Ambleside is luxuriously furnished with a soft colour palette. To the left from the entrance vestibule, you will find the open plan living area comprising the kitchen diner and lounge. The lounge offers two comfortable free-standing sofas set around the log burner style electric fire keeping you snug during the winter months. The beautifully presented kitchen features high end finishes and integrated appliances, the perfect space for home cooking.
The sleeping arrangements in this holiday home are guaranteed to offer a peaceful night’s sleep. The master bedroom has a lift-up storage bed with an upholstered headboard and bedside tables at each side as well as a dressing table with mirror. The master also benefits from an en-suite toilet with a shower. For your extra guests there are two twin bedrooms and a pull-out sofa bed in the lounge. The main bathroom includes a shower cubical, stylish countertop wash basin with storage cabinet below and mirror.
Wall lighting, soft close drawers and scatter cushions in lounge are just a handful of the features adding to the quality of this holiday home. Fully sited with large grey deck, private parking space and shed included in a peaceful location overlooking the woodland trail.
1 Double Bed
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Twin - 2 Single Beds
Five Star Facilities
- Award-winning, state-of-the-art Health Club with gym, fitness classes, racquet sports, swimming pools, hot tubs and steam rooms
- 7 dining venues including an Italian restaurant, pancake house, 2 AA Rosette fine-dining restaurant, coffee house and pizza takeaway
- Over 30 indoor & outdoor activities as well as 9 hole par 3 golf course and on-site zoo; Wild Discovery
- Family entertainment venue; The Hive with daytime and evening entertainment
- On-site luxury adult-only 4* Spa Hotel - voted the UK's Best Day Spa in 2022
- On-site SPAR and laundrette
- 10 minutes from Lytham St Anne's with its sandy beach, Victorian pier, historic windmill, Open Championship golf course and stylish bars & restaurants
- 15 minutes from the bright lights of Blackpool including Blackpool Pleasure Beach, The Tower and the SEA LIFE Centre
- Just minutes from M55, Junction 3 offering great transport links to the Lake District, Manchester & The North West
- Countryside walks and local pubs right on our doorstep
- Non-residential with a long season (March - January) and access to all leisure facilities 365 days a year
- Subletting of homes is not permitted but friends and family are welcome
- Dedicated Holiday Homes team on-site 7 days a week
- Fully managed sales service should you wish to sell or upgrade your home
- 6 Health Club Memberships
- Free daytime and evening entertainment in The Hive (subject to availability)
- Free selected activities (subject to availability)
- 10% off at The Spa Hotel
- 10% off at all bars and eateries
- 15% off all retail products at The Spa Hotel
- 20% off selected events including Christmas Parties
- Earn points with your very own Privilege Card
- Free Fishing Pass
Choice Of Holiday Homes
- A choice of new and used static caravans and luxury lodges
- Both privately owned or available to buy directly from us
- Super lodges on our premium Reeds Bay development
- Prices start from £29,995
Holiday home cost
Site fees are dependent on property type and location. Contact us for more information.
Running costs can vary between home and personal use. Here are some things to consider:
- Home insurance
- Annual gas safety test
- Annual pipe winterisation
Finance Packages Available
Owning your own holiday home could be be easier than you think! We can offer finance (subject to status). Please enquire for further details.
For more information, please fill out the form below and we will be in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Stay up-to-date with special offers, latest news and events. By ticking this box you consent to receiving updates on Ribby Hall Village products and services.
Don't worry, you can opt out at any time, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org